Thursday, November 04, 2010

Houston Quilt Market 2010

Schoolhouse had so many interesting sessions it was hard to narrow it down to what I could possible take in one day! I attended 14 out of 15 sessions that were offered, a record for me.




Very cool stencils


Debbie Caffery in her Halloween costume


Alex and Ricky announcing the new Go! Baby from AccuQuilt


Can you tell the GO! Baby is a girl?


Look at how tiny it is.... gotta have one!



The unveiling of the GO! Baby.... It is so cute


Shelly Stokes, Cedar Canyon Textiles sharing her new book and Tropical paint stick colors. (yes, I bought more paint sticks)


Mattie Rhoades, Ms Quiltsmart showing the new Rob Peter to Pay Paul patterns

Another pattern using the Rob Peter Quiltsmart



Tomorrow I will sort through another batch of photo's and post for your enjoyment!

1 comment:

Splinters and Threads said...

Karen, I hate that I only got to see you for a second. I missed you. =( Things are happening baby. =)